Thursday 17 September 2015

Meet the stylists.

Here we are again. It's time to meet some of Nelson and Colne Colleges new stylists of 2016.


Hello, my name is Jade.
When I first started college I was scared, walking into the college gates thinking ' I want to go home' but I have now met new people who have the same sense of humour as me. 
My tutor Lisa - well everyone loves Lisa and scary Mary hehe! Lisa is like my third mother and knows how to treat everyone the same.


Hello, I'm Chloe,
In my opinion I feel college is a great experience from the two weeks I have been here it's been great.
I was nervous to meet the other new students but I am grateful of meeting them as they are funny and down to earth.
My tutor Lisa is amazing and helps me through the stages of what I'm doing, good and bad and how I need to achieve things. 
When I am older I would like to open a salon of my own because I have always wanted to be a hairdresser. I feel college will help me a lot.


Hi, my name is Hassan.
I felt really nervous when I started college but now I know my class, we were all made to feel really welcome.
Lisa is a great teacher and also very funny.
The course is going well so far. When I ask for help from Lisa or Mary they come straightaway.


Hi my name is Amy.
When I first started at this college I felt nervous until I met the group and found they are lovely and we all get on with each other very well. My first thoughts about Lisa my tutor is that she is kind, understanding and very helpful.  I am enjoying the course so far even though we are only at the starting point.
When I leave college my goal is to either have my own salon or be mobile.






No comments:

Post a Comment