Saturday 19 September 2015

Meet the stylists part two.


Hi, my name is Georgina.
At the start I felt quite nervous because I was scared I wouldn't be able to keep up with the group. Now I know them and I can't wait to spend the rest of the year with them.
After level one I want to continue to level two and then achieve a diploma in level three.


Hi, my name is Ella.
I felt very nervous starting college because I didn't know anybody at all on my course. My goal is to qualify in hairdressing and then do a beauty course so I can start my own business in Hair and Beauty.



Hey! I'm Lydia.
When I started college I felt a little weird thinking I was going to be older than everyone else and that I wouldn't fit in with them, but we all get along really well. Everyone asked me about my daughter which has made it a bit easier on me. Hairdressing is something I have been wanting to do and now Ai have the chance. I'm really enjoying it.


Hello, my name is Holly.
I felt really nervous when I first started college because meeting new people isn't my thing!
My first day I met a great bunch of people and realised one of my old friends was also on the course. 
To say I have only been here two weeks I feel like these next few years are going to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment