Monday 22 June 2015

Meet the stylists now. Part 3

Emily L

I cant believe I am now a junior stylist! I have loved every minute I have been there. much thanks to Lisa I can look forward to my level two and becoming a qualified hairdresser.

Emily M




I have enjoyed every second of this course and I can't wait to start my level two.

Leah





When I started I was really scared and very nervous1 but now I feel really confident in myself and in my work. I have really enjoyed my course and have met some amazing people. Lisa and Mary are amzing tuors and they have helped me through a lot of stuff, I am going to miss them loads!

Mamoona
 



I cant believe I have completed my level one programme. It first I was so nervous but now I feel confident and I have polished my skills with Lisa and Mary ready for level two.





No comments:

Post a Comment