Tuesday 2 September 2014

Meet the stylists.

Time to get to know us as we start our journey through college. We will share with you how we are feeling and what we hope to achieve.

Rosie


Hi, my name is Rosie. I am 22 years old and I have just started hairdressing level one. I am looking forward to being a fully qualified hairdresser working in a salon.

Adam.



Hi, my name is Adam and I am 16. 
I have just started the hairdressing course level one. I am really excited about getting started on the practical and am loving college already. Our tutor Lisa is ace!

Mamoona.



Hello, my name is Mamoona,
I started hairdressing today. I am very happy but a little nervous. I am looking forward to it.

Kara.



My name is Kara. I'm very excited to start learning about hair as I can't wait to have my own salon or be a mobile hairdresser and be able to help people.


Meet more of us soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment