Tuesday 2 September 2014

Meet the stylists. Part 4

Jayleigh.


My name is Jayleigh. I have just started on my hairdressing course and I can't wait to get stuck in. I'm really excited to learn new skills. I want to get a qualification in hairdressing out of this course.


Kelly.



I am very excited to be at college and starting hairdressing. I just want to be the best hairdresser I can be.

Loni 


Excited to start hairdressing! I want to eventually have my own business. 

Zahir.



I feel good but scared as well.
But I know I can do it!
After college I would like to open my own shop. If I do well this year I will do it next year too.

Kirby.




I feel overwhelmed about starting this hairdressing course. After doing this course I would like to achieve my level 3  so by the end of it I will be able to manage my own shop and start living my dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment