Tuesday 2 September 2014

Meet the stylists, part 3

Ashley.


My name is Ashley. I have started level one hairdressing. I'm nervous but excited and I can't wait till I qualify in cutting. I want to be a mobile hairdresser and be my own boss!

Charlotte.



My name is Charlotte and have just started on the level one hairdressing course and I am feeling very excited about starting it. I hope to become a qualified hairdresser.

Leah.



My name is Leah. 
I've started on the hairdressing course today. I was really nervous at first but now I've started I'm excited to start hairdressing to learn more about hair and different styles. I want to be a fully qualified hairdresser.

Kirsty



My name is Kirsty and I am 21 years of age and hoping to qualify at college as a hairdresser, as I would like to go on to be a mobile hairdresser and eventually own my own business.

More soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment