Tuesday 2 September 2014

Meet the stylists part 2

Demi.


Hello my name is Demi and I am 16 years old.
I have just started college and I am so excited. This is a real start to my life. I would like to gain all my qualifications in hairdressing so in the future I will be able to have my own salons.

Emily.



My name is Emily and I am 21 years old. I'm from Burnley and this week is my first ever induction week. I was nervous but now i'm dead excited to get started on my course and resit my GCSEs.

Emily.



My name is Emily. I'm 17 years old. I have started on level one hairdressing course and can't wait to start properly. I want to achieve being a fully qualified hairdresser.

Gena.



Hiya, I'm Gena and I'm excited about learning new skills, making friends, getting everything right and passing my Maths and English.

More of us soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment